• Clinic Manager
• Assistant Clinic Manager
• Medical Support Staff (RN’s and LPN’s)
• Clinical Aide
• Provide patient care and support; assist physician as needed.
• Complete procedures and physical assessments within scope of practice.
• Document assessments and procedures for physician review.
• Greet and register patients; answer telephones; schedule appointments.
• Sanitize rooms between patients.
• Sterilize procedure instruments.
• International Medical Degree.
• Successful pass on MCCEE.
• Degree registered and verified by PCRC (Profile Summary).
• Experience with computers, EMR systems and office equipment preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Completion of CPR HCP course within the last year.
• Ability to practice between multiple locations (public transportation or personal vehicle).
• Effective communication and listening skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with people from a variety of cultural and economically diverse backgrounds.
• Flexible schedule – including days, evenings, and weekends
Apply with cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for an
“Helping people feel better through quality family health care available to everyone”
We do what’s right.
We succeed when our customers succeed.
We take personal responsibility for our actions and our work.
We treat people with dignity and consideration.
We insist upon quality.