• Clinic Manager
• Assistant Clinic Manager
• Medical Support Staff (RN’s and LPN’s)
• Clinical Aide
• Provide patient care and support; assist physician as needed.
• Complete procedures and physical assessments within scope of practice.
• Document assessments and procedures for physician review.
• Greet and register patients; answer telephones; schedule appointments.
• Sanitize rooms between patients.
• Sterilize procedure instruments.
• International Medical Degree.
• Successful pass on MCCEE.
• Degree registered and verified by PCRC (Profile Summary).
• Experience with computers, EMR systems and office equipment preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Completion of CPR HCP course within the last year.
• Ability to practice between multiple locations (public transportation or personal vehicle).
• Effective communication and listening skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with people from a variety of cultural and economically diverse backgrounds.
• Flexible schedule – including days, evenings, and weekends
Apply with cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for an
“Helping people feel better through quality family health care available to everyone”