“Helping people feel better through quality family health care available to everyone”
Compassion and empathy for patients,
physicians and each other.
Doing what we say we will do.
Fostering relationships by
going beyond expectations.
Working together toward common goals.
We are always accepting applications from customer service driven health care professionals. If you are interested in any of the following positions at any one of our Medicentres Family Health Care Clinics please email your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Clinic Manager
• Assistant Clinic Manager
• Medical Support Staff (RN’s and LPN’s)
• Clinical Aide
Medicentres is seeking applications for Clinical Aides in our various Edmonton and Calgary locations.
• Provide patient care and support; assist physician as needed.
• Complete procedures and physical assessments within scope of practice.
• Document assessments and procedures for physician review.
• Greet and register patients; answer telephones; schedule appointments.
• Sanitize rooms between patients.
• Sterilize procedure instruments.
• International Medical Degree.
• Successful pass on MCCEE.
• Degree registered and verified by PCRC (Profile Summary).
• Experience with computers, EMR systems and office equipment preferred.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Completion of CPR HCP course within the last year.
• Ability to practice between multiple locations (public transportation or personal vehicle).
• Effective communication and listening skills.
• Ability to deal effectively with people from a variety of cultural and economically diverse backgrounds.
• Flexible schedule – including days, evenings, and weekends
Apply with cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for an